Hemorrhagic Stroke - acute impairment of cerebral circulation as a result of hemorrhage or rupture of an artery. most often rise to this condition causes the presence of congenital abnormalities of the vessel - an aneurysm or artery rupture as a result of high blood pressure.The development of this disease affects all without exception, but at high risk include people who suffer from hypertension, with blood disorders who have reached 45 years of age.The cause of a stroke at an earlier age may be a drug addiction (cocaine use).Normally brain hemorrhage occurs suddenly and rapidly against the background of severe stress or emotional outburst.Its main symptoms are:
- Severe headache;
- Partial or complete loss of consciousness, coma;
- rapid breathing;
- Development limb paralysis;
- Shortness of speech or loss;
- involuntary movement of the limbs;
emergence of hemorrhagic stroke requires immediate hospitalization in the intensive care unit.Before t
Treatment of hemorrhagic stroke
There are two methods of treatment of hemorrhagic stroke: conservative and surgical.
Indications for surgery is:
- Hemorrhage in the cerebellum;
- extensive hemorrhage (blood volume of not less than 40 ml);
- presence of aneurysms;
- Deformation of the brain stem;
- obstructive hydrocephalus;
- extensive subcortical hematoma (a diameter of at least 3 cm).
The main objectives of the operation are:
- Complete removal of blood clots from the brain surface;
- Reduction of intracranial pressure;
- minimum damage to the brain tissue;
- Reducing the amount released from the formed section hemorrhage of neurotoxic substances.
performing procedures possible by craniotomy, needle aspiration of hemorrhage, hematoma removal using microsurgery.Operations carried out on the brain are among the most difficult to date.Even high-level specialist can not guarantee a favorable outcome by 100%.If possible, treatment of hemorrhagic stroke is performed without surgical intervention, it includes the basic principles of treatment of strokes:
- Carrying clear upper respiratory tract, in case of impossibility of spontaneous breathing of the patient - tracheal intubation, airway establishment;
- Regulation the main function of the cardiovascular system, lower blood pressure to the required standards (intravenous administration of ACE inhibitors, antispasmodics, beta-blockers);
- Carrying out activities aimed at reducing brain swelling (intravenous glycerol, Lasix), eliminating seizures (phenobarbital administration);
- Neuroprotection - a set of specific tools and methods designed to protect the brain from secondary damage.
In the first days of treatment the patient should be protected from outside noise and bright light.Hemorrhagic stroke occurs, as a rule, much harder ischemic period of rehabilitation after it may take a longer time.
should know that special medicines from any kind of stroke does not exist.All used medication for the treatment of disease are supporting their action aimed at eliminating the effects of a stroke, but not on its prevention.The basis of the treatment of the disease are: constant monitoring by the physician, eliminating complications, maintenance of normal blood pressure, providing comfort to the patient and a positive emotional state.People who have survived a stroke once, chances of its recurrence.Therefore, they need special attention from both professionals as well as by their loved ones.The latter should make human life more comfortable, keep him from getting into stressful situations in order to avoid recurrence of hemorrhage.
outcome of haemorrhagic stroke is not always favorable.In 80% of cases, bleeding in the brain results in death.However, the disease is dangerous only at the very beginning of its development.After completion of the actions of medical staff resuscitation after exiting the patient unconscious or coma, the risk of death is usually significantly reduced.The task of specialists in this moment is not the salvation of human life and conduct activities aimed at reducing the number and severity of the consequences.
consequences of hemorrhagic stroke can be varied.With timely medical attention for very serious consequences in the form of paralysis can be avoided.Often, people have had a hemorrhagic stroke occurs: general weakness of the body, a feeling of stiff muscles, joints and limbs, difficulty in speech, disorders of the nervous system, problems with reproduction of information already received, the impossibility of long hold the attention on a single object, difficulty of coordination of movements.
on the severity of the disease has a very important fact, which areas of the brain most affected at the time of hemorrhage.Hemorrhagic stroke is a test not only for the whole body, but also for the human psyche.When the brain is damaged one of the first human nervous system suffers.The patient, who had just released from the hospital after treatment of stroke is, as a rule, in a deep depression can sometimes show hatred towards those who are close.The primary task of loved ones at this point is to create a favorable psychological climate in the family.The man, who suffered any kind of stroke, it is important to show that he does not care about others, despite his serious illness befell.