Toothache is an essential companion dental diseases occur it can in the time of the meal with the direct impact on the aching tooth, and the unexpected.Not always possible urgent appeal to the dentist. In such cases come to the aid of drugs and traditional medicines.
If there is a severe toothache, which can not be tolerated, it should take a pill of strong analgesic, such as:
- Ketanov.The active ingredient of the drug - ketorolac has a strong pronounced analgesic effect, the drug is released in the form of tablets and solution for injection.Toothache shows the use of one tablet at a time up to four times a day.Can an overdose of the drug and the emergence of such effects in the form of tinnitus, anemia, fainting, shortness of breath, nausea, diarrhea, frequent urination, allergic rashes, bloating.Reception of tablets is contraindicated in people with renal insufficiency, pregnant and lactating women, persons under 16 years of age.
- Nurofen.Quality preparation for the fight with a strong toothache analgesic effect occurs within half an hour after taking the pill or capsule.If pain is severe, you should take Nurofen Plus, which includes codeine (opium alkaloid).Take this medication should be with extreme caution, including side effects: allergic rash, cystitis, heartburn, anorexia, headache, vomiting, increased sweating, nausea.During pregnancy, Nurofen is contraindicated.
- Baralgin.Helps eliminate strong toothache, is contraindicated in people with liver disease and pregnant women.Baralgina tablet taken orally before meals and drink plenty of boiled water.The daily dose should not exceed 6 tablets.Among the side effects: decreased blood pressure, leukopenia, proteinuria, skin rashes.Overdose can cause anaphylactic shock.
- Analgin.Used to eliminate not strong toothache.This drug is often used topically, that is put on the aching tooth.Doing this is by no means impossible, as its main active component contributes to the rapid destruction of the enamel.Analgin has a number of contraindications (pregnancy, lactation, liver cirrhosis, stomach ulcers) and side effects (nausea, shortness of breath, heartburn, headache), it is recommended to take it only in extreme cases.
- Deksalgin.It is used as anesthetic, takes effect after half an hour after administration, the analgesic effect is maintained for five hours.May cause allergic reactions.Contraindications to receiving is elderly and children's age, pregnancy, stomach ulcers, asthma.
should be remembered that use painkillers can be no more than twice a week.Most of them are addictive, leading to a decrease in the sensitivity threshold.This means that frequently used for pain medication after some time becomes useless in combating pain symptoms.Furthermore, the tablet - is artificially synthesized drug, which can have adverse effects on the organism as a whole.
Folk remedies treat toothache
best remedy for getting rid of a toothache is a visit to the dentist.If this is not possible for any reason, please contact your national methods eliminate the unpleasant symptoms.Before treatment should be carefully brush your teeth and rinse your mouth with a solution of soda or vodka.Vodka is an excellent analgesic and antiseptic.Rinsing the mouth with vodka sometimes helps to eliminate tooth pain without the use of drugs.
As you know, our ancestors were treated with a decoction of herbs.It is from the old times to us and it is most recipes.To get rid of a toothache should try to rinse the mouth decoction of chamomile or sage.The grass should be brewed with boiling water and cool to a temperature so as not to burn the mucous membrane of the mouth and throat.Rinsing should be carried out every five minutes for one hour.Dental pain gradually become dull, and then completely disappear.To get rid of a toothache helps propolis, which is heated and placed on the aching tooth.
If the tooth is affected by caries, and this causes pain, you can drop it clove oil.This tool has anti-inflammatory effect and helps to eliminate the pain symptom.The oil should be instilled directly into the hole in the tooth, if any.
sold in pharmacies dental drops can also be attributed to the national media.Most often, their main ingredient is sea buckthorn oil, valerian extract, camphor alcohol.Apply these medications is very simple: do a small cotton swab, it dripped a few drops of healing, then the swab is placed on the aching tooth.The droplets have a soothing gradual and anti-inflammatory effects, in addition, these drugs have little or no side effects and contraindications.However, they are virtually powerless when severe cases of tooth.Some people try to get rid of the boring tooth pain with the help of garlic.Doing this is not recommended.Garlic juice can not only aggravate the situation, but also burn the delicate tissue of the gums.Then we have to assist not only the tooth but also the gums.
The main advantage of the use of the popular ways to get rid of a toothache is their security for the body, the main drawback - in a quick anesthetic effect.Tablets and traditional treatments to help get rid of the pain only for a while, then she would remind yourself again.Therefore, when a possibility should immediately make an appointment with the dentist.Treatment of tooth or its removal will help to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of pain forever.