Chaga and birch mushroom comes from the family of bracket and a parasite on the trunks of birch trees.Most of these fungi can be found on old or felled birches in the forest-steppe and forest areas.In chaga contains water-soluble pigments, polysaccharides, pterins, and agaricinic humic acids, lipids, organic acids, fiber and various trace elements.These include: zinc, barium, copper, silicon, iron, calcium, aluminum, potassium, sodium and magnesium.
- 1 Properties fungus
- 2 Rules fungus collecting and storing
- 3 Application fungus
- 3.1 Chaga against gastritis
- 3.2 Treatment of mastitis
- 3.3 Chaga from hyperthyroidism
- 4 Contraindications birch fungus
- increase the protective functions of the body;
- stimulation of the central nervous and neurohumoral systems of the body;
- improvement in metabolic processes, as well as their activation in brain tissue;
- slow recovery of activity of enzyme systems;
- normalization of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems;
- stimulation of hematopoiesis by increasing the level of white blood cells;
- provide anti-inflammatory effect;
- increased activity of anticancer drugs, delayed growth of tumors;
- providing diuretic, antispasmodic, healing, analgesic and antimicrobial action;
- normalization of the stomach and intestines, the restoration of the intestinal microflora, help with scarring ulcers of the stomach and duodenum;
- pressure reduction, reducing the heart rate.
Rules fungus collecting and storing
medicinal properties has a mushroom fungus that grows exclusively on the birch trunk.Collect these mushrooms can be throughout the year, but the best time of year for this are considered to be spring and autumn.It is not recommended to take chaga growing on the dry tree or in the bottom of the tree trunk.These fungi tend to contain very little biologically active substances.Fresh mushroom build-up must be separated from the tree with an ax, then cut into slices and dried mushrooms with slow heating in an oven.It is important that when drying the product was free access to fresh air.Harvested raw materials should be stored in tightly sealed glass containers or plastic bags.
If chaga extract itself does not seem possible, cure of this mushroom extract can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- liver, spleen, intestine and stomach;
- oncological diseases;
- nervous system disorder, insomnia;
- metabolic disorders;
- period after surgery or serious illness moved;
- lowering the body's resistance to infections varied;
- eczema, psoriasis, trauma, burns, wounds, frostbite, skin inflammation, acne vulgaris, flaking skin, leukoplakia, herpes and insect bites.
Chaga against gastritis
To prepare the drug infusion should be washed with small mushroom pieces, soak them for 5 hours in a cool boiled water, then crush using a grinder and re-fill with water at a ratio of 1: 5.It should be noted that the water temperature should not exceed 50 degrees, or exposed to higher temperatures birch fungal actives lose activity.Insist that such a solution should be for two days, then strain, wring out the residue and add water flooded initially.The infusion is stored in the refrigerator for no more than four days.
Take this medicine is recommended on a daily basis for half a cup just before eating.Gastritis used chaga must be quite a long time - from three months to six months, depending on the state of health.At the end of each month to do a week's break and during treatment should refrain from eating meat and heavy, it is better to stick to milk-vegetable diet.
Treatment of mastitis
Chaga must be thoroughly crushed in a mortar, to get a meal, then a tablespoon of prepared raw material to fill a half-liter jar, pour boiled water, cover and leave to infuse for two days in a dark place.After this time, the infusion should drain and take three times a day for 40 minutes before eating.The course of the treatment of birch fungus should be at least four weeks, after which it is recommended to make a week break and repeat the treatment.To eliminate the disease usually sufficient three courses.During this time the normal digestive process and put in order the whole body.
Chaga from hyperthyroidism
To combat hyperthyroidism can prepare the next drug infusion of 5 spoonfuls of fungus mixed with 2 tablespoons dill seed and 4 tablespoons of crushed dried leaves of the plantain.Put all ingredients in an enamel bowl, pour 2 liters of water is not too hot, cork tightly and leave to infuse for a day in a warm place.Take this infusion is recommended three times a day for 200 grams before meals for six months.
During treatment chagoy should be excluded from the diet of heavy irritating food, best to stick to the dairy and vegetable diets.Periodically, you need to visit an endocrinologist, who will monitor the state of health of the whole healing process.
Contraindications birch fungus
Contraindications to the use of the fungus is a chronic dysentery and chronic colitis.During treatment it is strictly forbidden to use penicillin, which acts an antagonist fungus, as well as intravenously administered glucose.It is recommended to observe the plant-dairy diet, completely eliminating the sausages, canned, smoked, spicy seasonings, meat products, alcoholic beverages and smoking.Animal fats can be consumed, but only in limited quantities.
Medicines based on fungus contraindicated for people suffering individual intolerance of the product.In continuous and prolonged use of fungus in some patients may show increased excitability of the nervous system, during which often have mood swings and blood pressure fluctuations.In some cases, a person may experience heart attack.These symptoms usually disappear on their own after complete discontinuation of fungus.