Hepatitis C - is the most severe form of viral hepatitis.Every year from this disease die hundreds of thousands of people from different corners of our planet, and antibodies to the pathogen found in his blood population of different regions with a frequency of 0.2 to 9%.
At the present time there is no vaccine to protect healthy people from becoming infected with hepatitis C. The complexity of its creation is conditioned by the ability of the virus is constantly updated with the transfer of genetic material and produce a number of new subtypes.According to WHO, in the near future is the fight against hepatitis C will become a major problem, which will have to allow medical infectious disease.
- 1 Symptoms of hepatitis C
- 2 Traditional treatment of hepatitis C
- 3 Treatment of hepatitis C folk remedies
- 4 Prevention of hepatitis C
Symptoms of hepatitis C
incubation period of hepatitis C lasts from 3 to 25 weeks, during which time the virus fully ada
- gradual increase in body temperature;
- body aches;
- skin rash;
- joint pain.
A few days later the clinical manifestations of the disease are complemented by the deterioration of appetite, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, discoloration of feces, and the appearance of pain in the right upper quadrant.In addition, fixed spleen and liver enlargement, blood bilirubin increases markedly, and liver function tests multiplied appear markers of viral hepatitis.
Expert Opinion: You can not say "Liver samples are multiplied."Such terminology does not exist in medicine.Perhaps the author meant an increase of liver enzymes in the blood.
Over time, the state of 20% of patients improved, there is a complete recovery of patients.Another 70% of people who have had hepatitis C in its acute form, the disease becomes chronic.
Chronic hepatitis C represents the greatest danger for the sick.Its main features are:
- constant feeling of fatigue, fatigue;
- abdominal pain;
- frustration of a chair;
- pain in muscles and joints.
Later the disease manifests itself by jaundice, pruritus, severe weight loss and the appearance of spider veins under the skin.
Traditional treatment of hepatitis C
main objectives of the treatment of hepatitis C are currently:
- reduce or eliminate inflammation of the liver;
- warning transformation hepatitis to cirrhosis of the liver;
- reduction in virus concentration or complete removal of it from the body.
At the heart of all used hepatitis C treatment regimens is the drug interferon-alpha.The main property of the drug is blocking the spread of infection and preventing the infection of liver cells.During the course of interferon treatment the patient is obliged to monthly blood tests to ensure that the attending physician can evaluate how effectively medication to cope with the virus.
Interferon does not guarantee the carrier of hepatitis C a full recovery, but due to this drug doctors manage to stop the development of cirrhosis and prevent the occurrence of liver cancer.
Treatment of hepatitis C folk remedies
Along with drug therapy of hepatitis C are widely used and popular methods of treatment of this disease.In particular, herbalists recommend:
- every 3 hours to drink a sip of broth of corn columns with stigmas;
- daily drink a glass of broth sage with added honey;
- regularly drinking two cups of broth birch buds or leaves with the addition of baking soda (a pinch of baking soda to 500 g of water);
- daily drink several cups of broth, prepared on the basis of the collection of sage, wormwood and juniper fruit;
- every day to drink a few glasses of broth, prepared on the basis of collection of flowers Helichrysum, Hypericum and buckthorn bark;
- times a day to drink a few tablespoons of fresh juice horseradish;
- as often as possible to add the tea leaves for tea or mint leaves to cook and drink a decoction of mint;
- regularly, several times a day, drink a few mouthfuls of brine sauerkraut;
- daily drink 6 teaspoons garlic and lemon juice (1 garlic clove 1 lemon);
- every day to drink 1.5 cups of fresh juice of raw potatoes;
- daily drink several glasses of juice raw carrots or beets, diluted with water at a ratio of 1: 1;
- every two days to do an enema on the basis of saturated broth chamomile;
- every day to drink 1/5 cup of broth Hypericum;
- regularly drink water, diluted juice dandelion 1:10.
Prevention of hepatitis C
It's no secret that any disease, and hepatitis C, including, it is easier to prevent than to cure then.That is why doctors do not get tired to remind patients about the need to observe a few simple preventive recommendations - namely, advise:
- stop using drugs administered intravenously, and if this is not possible, then under no circumstances do not use at the same time share needles orsyringes;
- never use second-hand from other people's toothbrushes, razors and other items, which may be blood;
- on reception at the dentist carefully controlled to concealing all potentially dangerous operations were performed only sterile, single-use instruments;
- not visit questionable tattoo centers, nail salons and barbershops: only use the services of proven, qualified, to see to it that the master worked in disposable gloves and use only disposable instruments;
- not neglect the use of condoms during sexual intercourse with potential carriers of hepatitis B;
- constantly and actively work to enhance the immune forces of the body, to prevent overheating or overcooling, try to lead a healthy lifestyle, to give enough time to rest and sleep, eat right, and do not abuse smoked, greasy, spicy, acidic foods as often as possible to carry outtime outdoors every day and dedicate a few minutes of exercises exercise therapy.