intestinal dysbiosis - a common disease characterized by qualitative changes in the species composition of the normal intestinal bacteria.Normally, in the digestive tract of human lives and breeds a huge number of micro-organisms that perform various useful functions: inhibiting proliferation of harmful bacteria that break down plant cellulose synthesizing the body needs B vitamins and others.When dysbacteriosis population of beneficial lactobacilli and bifidobacteria significantly reduced, and the number of harmful microorganisms growing.
- 1 causes of intestinal dysbiosis
- 2 Symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis
- 3 Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis
- 4 Power in intestinal dysbacteriosis
- 5 prevention of intestinal dysbiosis
causes of intestinal dysbiosis
The main causes of intestinal dysbiosis include:
- uncontrolled or long-term use of antibiotics;
- chronic and acute gastrointestinal diseases (pancreatitis, colitis, gastritis, cholecystitis, hepatitis and others);
- prolonged hormone therapy;
- long-term treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- radiotherapy and chemotherapy in cancer patients;
- unbalanced diet, lack of dietary plant fibers contained in cereals, vegetables and fruits;
- immunodeficiency caused by the treatment of malignant tumors, leukemia, and AIDS;
- alcohol abuse;
- stress, emotional turmoil;
- predisposition to allergy of the body;
- frequent SARS;
- age-related changes in the properties of the intestinal microflora.
Symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis
main symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis are:
- aching, dull or cramping pain in the abdomen;
- decreased appetite or its absence;
- a metallic taste in the mouth, belching, nausea, vomiting;
- frequent urge to defecate, the constant feeling of incomplete emptying of the bowel;
- alternating constipation and diarrhea;
- significant bloating, constant rumbling in him;
- change in physical properties of feces (stool becomes mushy or almost liquid sometimes contains impurities mucus becomes greenish, sour or putrid stench);
- appearance of allergic syndromes: itching of the skin, mucous membranes, rashes;
- vitamin deficiencies;
- sleep disorders;
- fatigue, constant weakness.
Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis
Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis must be comprehensive and include:
- restoring the normal bacterial flora of the colon and small intestine;
- normalize intestinal digestion;
- reduction in the rate of impaired intestinal motility;
- activation reactivity.
To get rid of all unpleasant symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis, it is necessary, first of all, get rid of the factors that hinder the development of normal microflora in it:
- give up drinking alcohol, smoking;
- enrich the daily diet of fermented milk products and vegetable fiber;
- establish a diet;
- enrich the diet.
For the treatment of intestinal dysbiosis and actively used medications, such as probiotics and prebiotics.Probiotics help to populate the gut friendly bacteria and prebiotics - to create favorable conditions for life and reproduction of these microorganisms.In addition to the drugs your doctor may prescribe other medicines sorbents and improving the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
Nutrition for intestinal dysbiosis
Today found a huge number of different mechanisms, causes and factors contributing to the development of dysbiosis.That is why the diet for people suffering from said disease, to be developed on an individual basis.Meanwhile, there are a number of basic principles of clinical nutrition, which should adhere to all, without exception, patients.In particular, the need for diarrhea:
- restrict the presence in the diet of spices, herbs, salt and other products causing fermentation in the stomach;
- bake food or prepare it for a couple;
- abandon consumption of fatty meat, fish, all kinds of pickles and marinades, smoked meats, sausages, canned goods, dairy products, vegetables, mushrooms and vegetables;
- avoid eating confectionery.
In the case of constipation should be to fill your daily diet foods that stimulate the bowels.In particular, you must:
- enrich your diet with fresh vegetables and dairy products;
- boil foods in water or prepare it for a couple;
- include in the daily menu of cereal and bakery products;
- refuse from eating fried eggs, oily fish and meat, semolina, rice, garlic, radish, onion, mushrooms, turnips;
- avoid alcohol, cocoa, coffee, jelly and strong tea.
prevention of intestinal dysbiosis
key importance for the prevention of dysbiosis is the establishment of a rational diet and a balanced composition of dishes.In addition, it should be:
- avoid uncontrolled intake of various drugs;
- combine antibiotics with drugs that promote the development and growth of normal intestinal microflora;
- timely diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and acute respiratory viral infections;
- not abuse the drinks containing alcohol;
- avoid nervous shock and stress, learn to relax;
- constantly work on improving the body's defenses: try not to supercool and do not overheat to avoid frequent change of climatic zones, to give enough time for a full, uninterrupted night's sleep, do not neglect the lessons of physical culture and try as often as possible to spend their free time in the openair.
Expectant mothers must be constantly borne in mind that prolonged breastfeeding the baby breast milk protects it from dysbiosis from the first weeks of life.