homeland quail eggs consumption of culture is considered to be France - here since the Middle Ages this product are eaten raw, boiled, fried and complex form.In Russia, this delicacy is several times more expensive than conventional eggs and are sold mainly in supermarkets and large stores.
small bird pheasant family, grown, including in the industrial scale, gives the world a truly valuable product in the form of small testes, which are a real storehouse of nutrients.
relatively small size receptacle weighs only about twelve grams.In 100 grams of liquid of its content, has 13 grams of protein, 75 grams of water, 11 grams of fat and 0.41 grams.carbohydrates.
In the quail eggs are represented vitamins (B1-B9), E, K and D. Also, the product contains, in absolute terms is much greater amount of protein, carotenoid, potassium, phosphorus, iron, lysine, tryptophane, calcium, copper, cystine, cobalt, methionine and aspartic / glutamic acid, than in the older "chicken brothers".No
addition, the above low-calorie foods are eggs as 100 grams contain only 160 kcal.
benefits of quail eggs
As a dietary supplement, quail eggs:
- raise the level of immunity.
- helps fight depression.
- activates the process of recovery of the body after stress, illnesses and surgeries.
- normalize the activity of the heart and circulatory systems.
- Purify the blood vessels.
- displays the body of radionuclides.
- systematize the digestive tract.
- lifts hemoglobin in the blood
- part of the integrated dietary therapy for cholecystitis, asthma, hypertension, kidney and thyroid, diabetes, skin diseases, problems with the nervous system, obesity, atherosclerosis, IRR, epilepsy.
addition, quail eggs
- Improve the microflora of the stomach.
- Helps keep hair and teeth.
- reduce the risk of Oncology.
- improves the condition of the pregnant woman during the toxicity and reduce the likelihood of spontaneous abortion.
- increases the flow of milk during lactation, breast-feeding mothers.
- improves physical-mental development of young children.
- slows the aging process, partially reduced hearing and vision.
- reduces the manifestations of allergic reactions.
- Helps excrete slag stones.
Any product can be harmful - it is an axiom.
- Quail eggs have a small shelf life, so buy them only fresh, otherwise the risk of contracting salmonella.
- Limit consumption of quail eggs 5-6 pieces per day.If you eat more, it can cause allergic reactions, because of the large concentration of ovomucoid.
- product should be consumed with caution to patients with diabetes mellitus, as well as people with atherosclerosis.
- Little children of the age of five recommended daily be eaten several quail eggs.The daily rate for adults - 5-6 eggs.
- Except actually, egg contents, you can be useful and shell - it helps in the treatment of constipation, asthma, urticaria, and brittle hair / nails.To use it, you must grind the shells into a powder and mix it with the lemon juice in a ratio of 1: 1, using a mixture of one teaspoon daily.
- very content of quail eggs, it is desirable to use thirty minutes before meals three times a day for preventive or therapeutic purposes to five months in a row.In addition to direct consumption in a raw / cooked form, eggs and efficiently add to vegetable salads, a variety of cereals, potatoes and soups.
- Boil quail eggs there is no need for too long - enough to put them in boiling water for three minutes and they are ready!