term tachycardia refers to any kind of increase in heart rate above 100 per minute.excitation source with this arrhythmia may be in a typical place (sinus node) or move in atrium and ventricle.It can manifest itself throbbing, interruptions, shocks in the chest, as well as weakness and dizziness.Tachycardia is physiological, which occurs during physical or emotional stress, or be the first symptom of the disease.
not always easy to choose effective drugs for the treatment of tachycardia.This is due to the variety of reasons why it occurs.
In the case of sinus tachycardia, which is a manifestation of anemia, hormonal imbalance, dehydration or low pressure, it is desirable to focus all efforts on the treatment of the underlying disease or the removal of provoking factors:
- eliminate caffeine, alcohol and smoking;
- protect themselves from excessive physical and psycho-emotional stress;
- begin psychotherapy sessions with neurogenic nature of the arrhythmia;
- iron supplements to help with anemia, and fluid replacement volume - with dehydration;
- when the adrenal glands (pheochromocytoma) tumor that produces stress hormones, you must uninstall it;
- thyrotoxicosis prescribe pills that destroy thyroid tissue;
- vitamins and minerals (magnesium, calcium and potassium) in their disadvantage.
If the arrhythmia is an independent pathology associated with structural changes in the cardiac conduction system, the following classes of drugs can be used:
- Beta-blockers (Concor egilok, atenolol) reduce the stimulating effect of stress hormones.It is best to help with sinus tachycardia and presence of additional ways.
- Sodium channel blockers (ritmonorm, VFS) can be assigned with the arrhythmia.
- Cardiac glycosides (digoxin) is most often used in the background tachycardia to heart failure.
- potassium channel blockers (Cordarone, sotageksal) used in atrial fibrillation.
- Sedative (calming) drugs makes sense to appoint a sharp sinus tachycardia, caused by excessive emotionality.
- Antioxidants and drugs that improve coronary blood flow (preduktal, mexicor) are a good addition to standard therapy.
medicaments are tablets for home use and in vials for intravenous administration in the hospital.
cupping nodal arrhythmia, which occurs suddenly and is associated with the presence of an additional beam, often effective vagal sample:
- holding your breath;
- breath with a closed glottis;
- -induced vomiting;
- washing very cold water;
- massage of the carotid sinus, located in the neck;
- pressure on the eyeballs.
last two manipulation may carry a doctor, while the rest are recommended for the removal of self-attack.During these samples and bursts into the vagus nerve slows the conduction of impulses along nerve fibers of the heart.
for surgery resort after failure of medical treatment of tachycardia. before using the surgical method typically conducted electrophysiological study, which allows you to determine the source of the arrhythmia.Using the catheter transducer is supplied to various sites of the myocardium and stimulates.Thus identify areas in which there are foci of neuromuscular origin pulse.
Radiofrequency ablation is performed using a special flexible tube that is inserted through a puncture in the vessel.Then bring the tip to the heart cavity in the region, which is the source of pathological excitation, and cauterize the nerve fibers.Especially effective this method of treatment for atrial fibrillation.
With frequent ventricular tachycardia, which are accompanied by loss of consciousness, the patient shows an installation cardioverter-defibrillator.This miniature device is placed in the left subclavian region and the wires reach the myocardium.With the development of arrhythmias generated by the discharge, restarts the heart.the device can be programmed to any value rms current by means of special machines.Typically, this device also has the function of the pacemaker that cardiac arrest takes on the role of the conduction system and causes it to shrink.
From traditional methods of therapy of cardiac arrhythmias is not far behind, and traditional medicine.These recipes are generally designed for the treatment of a physiological tachycardia:
- leaves melissa insist on vodka for 10 days.Take 5 mL four times a day, after dissolving in water.
- Valerian root and marigold flowers pour boiling water.Drink 100 ml 4 times a day.
- Mix hawthorn, wild rose and motherwort in equal proportions.Use when brewing tea on a spoon.
in the human diet with bouts of arrhythmia should be foods that contain minerals and vitamins that are useful for the heart.These include fruits and vegetables, herbs and nuts.Very useful for myocardial honey, which do not dissolve in the warm liquid, and it is desirable to have a cold.This allows you to save more valuable qualities.
use of folk remedies are not always justified, they are recommended to be used only after consulting a cardiologist.
Tachycardia - a very large group of diseases of the heart, which combines all of arrhythmia, palpitations manifested.Very often it can be a manifestation of the pathology of other organs and systems.In connection with such a large variety of causes of this disease, there is a great number of drugs for its treatment.That is why when the first symptoms of arrhythmia, it is necessary to consult a cardiologist, who only after the examination can clarify what medicine to take.