Tachycardia - frequent disease in which the increase in heart rate observed.The heart always beats faster in rough and physical work.However, in these cases - it is the norm, i.e. as naturally body reacts to stress.For example, the heartbeat becomes more frequent when walking fast or running.Normally, it should be restored after 5 - 10 minutes.
If the heart rhythm is not restored for a long time, or heart palpitations are not apparent reason, then it most likely is a disease.This tachycardia, in which the increase in heart rate observed.This condition requires treatment by a cardiologist.Even if the disease does not affect your health, you should know that in this mode, the main body wears out faster.If you miss the time, may develop complications, such as impaired blood supply to the brain, pulmonary edema, cardiac arrest.Man with tachycardia more healthy people at risk by eating a strong coffee or alcohol.Additionally, some drugs cause unexpected mogutt attack tachycardia.Therefore, the disease to be
What are the drugs of tachycardia?
to treat tachycardia developed many medicines, but only a doctor can decide which drugs to take in each case.Treatment depends on the cause of tachycardia, which is often a symptom of other diseases.This treatment is directed at the primary disease.Medication tachycardia gives a good effect, but in search of better results have to try different means.
There are drugs intended for the symptomatic treatment.This is a large group of drugs with different mechanisms of action to normalize heart rhythm.The dosage and duration of therapy are strictly individual and can only be discussed with the doctor.
course of treatment drugs selects only the doctor, taking into account many factors. There are several types of medications that are used in tachycardia.They can be divided into two groups: sedatives (with a soothing effect) and antiarrhythmic.
Sedations are natural and synthetic.They normalize the functioning of the heart and nervous system, reduce the number of attacks.
- Valerian.Available in the form of tinctures and film-coated tablets.Means dilates blood vessels of the heart, it contributes to the rapid fall asleep, slow heartbeat.Valerian is a mild choleretic and antispasmodic.It has a mild, occurring slowly, but stable sedative effect due to the alkaloids and essential oils.The effect is achieved only after prolonged and continuous use (at least 1.5 months).Medications may have contraindications, so you should not self-medicate.Overdose of the drug may lead to the opposite effect - overexcitement.
- Hawthorn tincture.Indications - atrial fibrillation and paroxysmal tachycardia.It reduces heart rate and anxiety, normalizes blood pressure, have a calming effect.
- Persen - mild sedative.Available in capsules and coated tablets.It includes valerian, peppermint, lemon balm.Preparations on the basis of medicinal herbs reduce fatigue, irritability, nervousness, anxiety, irritability, sleep will help improve appetite.
- Motherwort.Herbs have long been used for the normalization of the nervous system.In pharmacies you can buy medicines in tablets or in the form of an alcohol tincture.Motherwort has a sedative and antispasmodic action of light, normalize heart rhythm, improves heart function, relieves insomnia and has virtually no side effects.
- Peony.Alcohol tincture relieves tension, improves mood, has a slight soporific effect.
- Diazepam.It is known under the tradename "ì" or "Relium".It has sedative, amnestic, hypnotic and anticonvulsant effect, eliminates the feeling of fear and anxiety, reduces the frequency of attacks.The product is produced in tablets and in solution for injection, intramuscular and intravenous.Diazepam should not be taken simultaneously with alcohol.
- Phenobarbital in small doses has a soothing effect is hypnotic.
antiarrhythmic drugs with tachycardia taken only on doctor's prescription.They differ in the mechanism of action, therefore, different means can be displayed in different kinds of tachycardia.Composed of most drugs adrenergic blocking.
- Ritmilen.Available in capsules and tablets.Indicated for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular and atrial origin.
- Etatsizin.The drug comes in tablet form.It is indicated for ventricular tachycardia and nadzheledochkovoy.
- Propranoprol (Inderal).Composition - coated tablets, and solution in vials for intravenous and intramuscular administration.The drug lowers blood pressure and heart rate in large doses has a sedative effect.Anapilin has long been known as an effective remedy for diseases of the heart.It reduces the contractility of the heart muscle, myocardial oxygen demand.
- Verapamin.Is available in tablets, injections, pills.Applied for the treatment of supraventricular tachycardia.
- Flecainide.The drug is prescribed as a means of prevention and treatment of ventricular arrhythmias, paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.
- Adenosine.Especially effective in supraventricular tachycardia.Restores sinus rhythm in paroxysmal tachycardia.Different speed.
- Kordanum.It has a strong antiarrhythmic action, indicated for paroxysmal tachycardia.Product form - solution in ampoules.
When the diagnosis of "sinus tachycardia" shows the drug "Ivabardin", which directly affect the sinus node, reduces the heart rate.It has no effect on intracardiac conduction and contractility.The drug is prescribed to patients who can not tolerate beta-blockers.
Preparations antiarrhythmic action is not intended for self-treatment.They need to pick up and take individually, taking into account the numerous contraindications and side effects.