vegetative-vascular dystonia (VVD) - the specter of modern medicine as the diagnosis that exists only in Russian and includes a completely different appearance.The pathological process necessarily involves the autonomic nervous system.Simply put, ESP combines all the manifestations of neurosis, on the heart and blood vessels.These include arrhythmia, heart rate, and changes in pressure, false angina, fainting, sweating, headache.In some cases, there are panic attacks and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Since ESP is at the intersection of neuroscience, cardiology and therapy, it is often raises the question of whether, in a professional and how to treat neurosis in vegetative-vascular dystonia.Only a holistic approach to therapy can normalize the functioning of the autonomic nervous system and relieve the patient's condition.
For the treatment of VSD use several groups of drugs:
- neuroprotectant.This group improves cerebral blood circulation and microcirculation, has an antioxidant effect and protects nervous tissue from external influences.It includes piracetam, cavinton, trental, glycine.
- sedatives (tranquilizers).This is a fairly heavy drugs with more side effects.With their overdose can result in severe complications, up to respiratory arrest.The main representatives of this group - relanium, Phenazepamum, Grandaxinum.
- Antidepressants.Among them, the most common is amitriptyline.His appointment is particularly effective for insomnia and increased anxiety.
- acts directly on the heart and blood vessels.Hypertension shows the assignment of antihypertensive therapy, palpitations help beta-blockers, with arrhythmia - Cordarone.This group of drugs is resorted to only when all other methods tried because they do not treat the cause, but only eliminate the symptoms.
Remember that all pills must appoint a physician after examination and investigation.Self-medication in this case may lead to adverse effects and be dangerous.
Many psychiatrists believe that drug treatment of neurosis at DSF is not effective and does not eliminate the cause of the disease.In recent years, doctors have become more frequent recourse to psychotherapy techniques to help patients with vascular dystonia.
Typically, people with this disease are not aware of the root cause, to understand and to deal with a possible precipitating factor (stress at work, family problems, fatigue), just need a therapist.And, despite the fact that the VSD is not a dangerous disease, it greatly reduces the quality of life.
To overcome excessive anxiety characteristic of patients with vascular dystonia, the important is to show the patient that this condition can lead to sudden death, as many believe.If you learn to suppress the feeling of fear, to cope with the attacks it becomes much easier.And this is the first step to recovery.
the treatment of neurosis at DSF background plays an important role of physical activity, which has a strengthening effect on the nervous system, heart and blood vessels.This increases resistance to stress, performance.It is also known that exercise increases mood and makes a person more balanced.However, vegetative-vascular dystonia should exclude sharp jumps and hard training, requiring great effort.
Excellent swimming helps
To reduce the symptoms of neurosis are ideal swimming, skiing, running. These exercises will help restore balance in the processes of inhibition and excitation occurring in the nervous system, and in addition, will increase the contractility of the heart muscle and make the vessels more elastic.Team sports can help get rid of depression and apathy.Yoga sessions and autorelaksatsii help calm nerves.
very useful to run daily morning exercise for 10-15 minutes.It is advisable to perform her music.Exercises include relaxation and stretching the major muscle groups, as well as breathing exercises.For such a short period of time the entire body, including the autonomic nervous system, comes to the tone and the mood improves.
used in the treatment of neurosis physiotherapy treatments are quite diverse and include:
- electrophoresis cervical area with a solution of magnesium sulfate in hypertension, hypotension with caffeine, with novocaine at cardialgia;
- Massage of cervical and lumbar spine;
- Hydrotherapy treatments, including ten-cool, bromine, hydrogen sulfide, radon and carbon dioxide baths, circular shower;
- magneto therapy, which even can be done at home or at work using a portable device;
- Exercises on breathing apparatus.
good massage helps
Remember that only a doctor will be able to pick up the necessary procedures and explain how to treat neurosis.
as a sedative in the treatment of neurosis, you can use an infusion of herbs:
- balm not only calms the nerves, but also dilates blood vessels and has a mild antidepressant effect;
- St. John's Wort normalizes sleep, reduces anxiety and restlessness;
- hops can alleviate some of the state at heart pain caused by vascular dystonia;
- Hawthorn lowers blood pressure;
- mint soothes, facilitates falling asleep and reduces irritability.
Treat neurosis can be and with the help of special collections:
- Take two of the chicory, dandelion root and thoroughwax, three of the licorice root, St. John's wort, valerian, and juniper, grind and mix well.Two tablespoons of dry matter to fill a liter of boiling water and drink 100 ml before every meal.
- Take one part of chamomile flowers and lily of the valley, two fennel fruit, three servings of peppermint and four valerian root.Mix and chop.One tablespoon to insist on a liter of water.Take 50 ml of five times a day.
To cleanse the blood vessels is perfect mixture of four juices (carrot, beet, radish, lemon), honey, wine and garlic.Mix all ingredients in equal proportions and take one tablespoon of half an hour before a meal.
Since provoking neurosis factor in the IRR can be fatigue and stress, the people with the disease are encouraged to maintain a healthy lifestyle and adhere to sleep and rest.In the course of the working day to do short breaks, during which you can perform a little relaxing exercises for the eyes and hands or just walk.
treatment of neurosis in the vegetative-vascular dystonia, a very difficult task.Its effectiveness depends not only on a properly sized complex therapy, but also on the attitude of the patient to recover.Before you assign psychotropic drugs with many side effects, it is necessary to try non-drug methods.Psychotherapy sessions, physiotherapy and gymnastics classes are beneficial to the state of the autonomic nervous system and help reduce the appearance of this disease.