varicose veins - a chronic disease, with grozdeoobraznym vasodilatation legs.The main causes of varicose veins are genetic predisposition, excessive load or malopovizhny lifestyle.They are more prone to the disease of women, particularly after childbirth.The representatives of the male gender varicose veins on the legs can be caused by the presence of arteriovenous communications.
At the first signs of varicose veins, which include visible nodular changes of vessels, pain and swelling of the legs and feet, it is advisable to consult a doctor.After an examination and an accurate diagnosis, the doctor will determine how to treat varicose veins on the legs in each case.
Conservative treatment of varicose veins is quite varied, and can only reduce symptoms of the disease but do not cure the cause.
Diet and compression
Special exercises for varicose who under force to execute any at home.They are directed at strengthening the leg muscles, which helps to keep veins in good shape.
- Bicycling: lying on his back in a circle alternately move his legs.
- rolling on the floor feet a tennis ball or baseball.If you use a special massage ball, it is possible to improve and microcirculation.
- With rising on tiptoes well-trained calf that compresses the varicose veins.
- Swimming with the board will help bring in excellent physical shape all the leg muscles with minimal load on them.
Diet , designed to reduce overweight, with a high content of fiber and limiting animal fat consumption origin and carbohydrates, reduces the load on the legs and can be successfully used to treat varicose veins at home.
knitwear (socks, stockings) for the treatment of varicose veins varies in degree of compression.often need to use special tools to properly wear it at home.Wearing underwear is necessary throughout the day, taking off only at night.The principle of operation is based on an external compression of the legs varicose vessels and improving blood flow.Instead, medical knitwear to treat varicose veins, you can use a regular elastic bandage, which is wound in a spiral from the fingertips to mid-thigh to heel grip.It is important that a new round of overlap the previous one by at least half.
Special Anti varicose stockings
Pnevmomassazher , which is a few cuffs, into which pressurized air is supplied, can be effective in the treatment of varicose veins in the early stages of the disease.It uses the method of compression, through which improves blood circulation and reduces swelling.To use this device, you can at home.
treat varicose veins on the legs with the help of ointments and tablets it is advisable only in the beginning of the disease, or the development of complications.
main classes of drugs include:
- Verotoniki (Antistax, flebodia 600) increases the tone of veins, relieve swelling and improve the outflow of the peripheral blood.
- preparations improving microcirculation (detraleks, Trental), are effective when taken orally or as droppers.
- Antiplatelet agents prevent the appearance of blood clots.These include ointments heparin (lioton, trombofor, venolayf), chimes, aspirin.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (diclofenac) to reduce pain and swelling of varicose veins.
The use of drugs should be coordinated with your doctor, as there is a possibility of side effects.
cure varicose veins using traditional methods can not, can only slow down the process and delay the occurrence of serious complications, such as thrombophlebitis.
When surgery is indicated
Surgical treatment of varicose veins does not always mean open surgery method.Thanks to modern advances, there is a possibility of outpatient removal of varicose veins in the legs.The most frequently used methods of radical treatment:
- Sclerotherapy is based on the introduction into the lumen of the affected vein material that glues it on and off from the systemic circulation.This method is suitable for small diameter vessels in the early stages of the disease.The recurrence rate is 30%.
- Radiofrequency ablation and removal via laser - modern and effective treatments that lead to the destruction of the inner shell of the vein.It is performed under local anesthesia and leaves no residue on the skin.
- Phlebectomy - immediate removal of the vein through small incisions.This method makes it possible to cure varicose veins, but it gradually fades into the background, because the operation is quite traumatic and long period of rehabilitation.
What can help traditional medicine
Varicose veins of the legs is a fairly common problem, including among pregnant women who are treated by conventional methods is contraindicated.That is why so many folk remedies recipes created to facilitate the manifestation of the disease at home:
- decoction of hops ordinary take a glass three times a day.To cook it you need to take a tablespoon of crushed cones and pour boiling water.
- the treatment of apple cider vinegar must be rubbing their feet daily for a month, and parallel to drink a teaspoon of it dissolved in water.
- Sliced green tomatoes into slices or grated raw potatoes can be applied to the multiplexed knobs for the night.
- Substances that form part of the horse chestnut, has a tonic effect on veins.To prepare a liter of tincture, you need 50 grams of inflorescences pour vodka for two weeks.Drink 2 tablespoons three times a day.
- To make an effective ointment, you need to take a teaspoon of dried St. John's wort, a mother and stepmother, chamomile, meadowsweet and chicory, pour 100 ml of water, bring to a boil and mix with badger fat.Apply three times a day for a week under the plastic bandage.
recipes of our grandmothers are not always effective, but would allow the treatment of varicose veins at home, when there is no other possibility.Do not abuse it, better to see a vascular surgeon for examination and treatment.
in the development of varicose veins plays an important role hereditary factor, unhealthy lifestyle and excessive load on the legs.To reduce the probability of occurrence of this disease and slow the progression of symptoms, you can perform special exercises and diet.But to cure varicose veins is possible only surgically after a full examination.