Tahikordiey called palpitations.The heart muscle in an adult healthy man alone reduced 50-100 times in 1 minute.For children above the norm and depends on the age of the child.For newborn is 120-140 beats per minute.
gradually to 5-6 years of age, heart rate drops to 90. For older people with poor health are permissible 90-100 beats per minute. For athletes will be the norm of 40-60 beats per minute.If the heart rate is more than 100 per minute, you can talk about tachycardia occurs.
Causes and its diverse species.The attack of tachycardia may be physiological and pathological.
As the name implies - it is a normal reaction of the body, a natural physiological process, not a disease.Heart palpitations can cause:
- emotional feelings (grief, fear, joy);
- Any physical activity;
- variety of environmental factors (stuffy room, at an altitude of residence);
- fever (10 strokes increases heart rate by increasing body temperature 1gradus).
provoke an attack of tachycardia may e
distinctive feature of tachycardia in a healthy person is the absence of pain in the heart.Normally, after 2-5 minutes, the pulse is restored independently, treatment is not required.it is necessary to subtract 220 from your age to determine the maximum heart rate.For example a person of 60 years.It should be on 220-60 = 160, it means that his pulse during exercise should not be bolshe160 beats per minute.
attack pathological tachycardia is usually the result of any disease, such as:
- Dystrophic changes in the heart muscle;
- failure of the endocrine system (gipertirioz);
- disturbance impulse conduction (between the atrium and ventricle, in the sinus node);
- Hemodynamic disorders (low blood pressure, dehydration (profuse, frequent vomiting, diarrhea), prolonged or excessive bleeding (trauma, uterine bleeding);
- Myocardial infarction;
- overdose of cardiac glycosides;
- vascular dystonia, andmostly in young people);
Patients with constant heart palpitations complain of shortage of air, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, constant weakness.Heart rate at the same time comes to 130 beats per minute.
episodic (paroxysmal) tachycardia usually begins suddenly.Your heart rate reaches 200 beats per minute and higher - sometimes it is difficult to count.Patients may complain of palpitations (heart pounding, jumps out of the chest), dizziness, shortness of breath, darkening of the eyes, anxiety, chest pain, may be faint.The attack may suddenly and end.
The first thing to do when tachycardia - undergo a special examination
Diagnosis Based on symptoms and history-taking (the complaints of the patient) may be suspected cause of the tachycardia.For an accurate diagnosis the doctor will prescribe special examinations: electrocardiogram (ECG), ultrasound of the heart (echocardiography), complete blood count, urinalysis, blood analysis on hormones.
Currently, there is a possibility to follow the work of the patient's heart in a normal rhythm of life.With the help of a portable device, which is mounted on the belt under your clothes during the day ECG is recorded continuously.This procedure is called - daily monitoring of ECG Holter.Making it possible in the hospital and at home.
First Aid tachycardia consists in the following actions:
- not panic, but quickly, if possible, to call someone for help;
- open collar, to ensure an adequate supply of fresh air;
- can drink Corvalol, Valocordin, tincture of Leonurus, valerian;
- Wash ice-cold water, put on the forehead cold compress;
- Close your eyes, strong pressure on the eyeballs for 10 seconds, repeated several times;
- can take a deep breath, hold your breath and tighter in the toilet.To do all this for 3-5 minutes;
- Try to cough heavily.
Later the doctor will
What to do next is to solve the doctor.Be sure to consult a doctor.The earlier given first aid and determine the cause of the disease, the more effective will the treatment process.The main task - to find and eliminate the cause tachycardia.
Only a doctor can make a correct diagnosis, to appoint a medical and, if necessary, recommend surgery if necessary.
In any form of tachycardia in the complex treatment includes physiotherapy (physical therapy), diet, balanced diet, dosage walking, restful sleep, elimination of factors causing the disease.Always it recommended to give up bad habits, not to self and live a healthy lifestyle.