after conception in a woman's body undergoes substantial change.Kid adjusts all mothers the resources to fit your needs.This also applies to the cardiovascular system.Sinus arrhythmia during pregnancy is very common.It can be a physiological manifestation of adaptive responses, but in some cases is the first symptom of the pathological process.Speaking about the violation of rhythm in this particular period of a woman's life, usually involve tachycardia, palpitations ie to 90+ beats per minute.
Causes of arrhythmias in pregnant
From the first weeks of pregnancy, a woman's heart begins to beat faster, and this is not always the cause of the joy of impending motherhood.Among the processes in the body that promotes the development of sinus arrhythmia, can be distinguished:
How dangerous thromboembolism in pregnancy?
- increase in the number of circulating blood by about 20% and the formation of additional circulation that connects the mother to the child.Because of this significantly increases the load on the heart.
- Increased activity of the sympathetic nervous system.
- Emotional lability and decreased ability to handle stress.
- Electrolyte disorders associated with symptoms of toxicity.
- anemia (decrease in hemoglobin).
- Thyroid dysfunction.
many chronic diseases may worsen during pregnancy.Therefore, any previous violations of the heart, increasing the risk of arrhythmias.
- congenital heart disease, including those operated;
- presence of additional pathways of nerve impulse;
- pathological center field.
When organic pathology of the cardiovascular system of a sinus arrhythmia occurs along with other types of arrhythmias (extrasystoles, atrial fibrillation).
symptoms of arrhythmia
pregnant woman is more susceptible to various external influences, so signs of impaired heart function are more severe:
- Feeling palpitations and bumps on the left side of the chest.
- Dizziness and knock on the temples.
- Shortness of breath and fatigue, even at light loads.
- If you put your hand on the pulse, the rhythm will be frequent and evenly, without dips and interruptions.
cardiogram with sinus arrhythmia
Arrhythmias during pregnancy can lead to poor blood supply to the fetus, which adversely affects its development.That is why it is very important at the very first symptoms to see a doctor.The clinic doctor register ECG and send for analysis to determine the factors that caused the problem.
Treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
It's no secret that all substances that enter the bloodstream woman immediately transferred to the baby.Therefore, pregnancy medication is not recommended and is allowed only under strict indications.
the treatment of sinus tachycardia doctor focuses on reason that caused the disease.For example, when anemia Dr. appoint iron preparations, as well as increased excitability - motherwort.If a woman has manifested a long pathology of the cardiovascular system, the use antiarrhythmic drugs with minimal impact on the fetus.
Therapy should be conducted under the supervision of a cardiologist and gynecologist.
To prevent arrhythmias during pregnancy should stick to a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, eliminate the foods and drinks that contain caffeine.You should avoid stress and nervous experiences, and a specially designed physical exercises can be done to strengthen the body.
heart arrhythmia occurs in 20% of pregnant women and is usually considered to be a legitimate expression of the body's adjustment.To eliminate the disease of the cardiovascular system, it is recommended to undergo a full inspection at the planning stage.When sinus tachycardia an expectant mother, you need to consult a doctor.He will establish the cause and prescribe appropriate treatment.All this is extremely important, because any disturbance of the heart leads to hypoxia and fetal growth retardation.