sinusitis disease - is often a complication of various types of sinusitis, which manifests regular release of mucous secretions from the nasal passages.Gradually, the infection spreads to the maxillary sinus.This article describes how to cure sinusitis at home with a simple means of traditional medicine.Also, are the main signs and symptoms, the causes.
large number of people suffer or, alas, will still suffer sinusitis - inflammation of the paranasal (maxillary) sinus (sinus).
Causes of sinusitis disease
There are various causes of sinusitis, which are hidden behind the pathological disturbances in the mucous membranes of the sinuses.There sinusitis often during flu or most acute catarrhal diseases (ARI, ARI).But it can also develop in patients with pneumonia, scarlet fever, measles, and provided the result of inflammatory processes in the roots back four upper teeth.
Provoking causes of sinusitis disease may impaired immunity, which cause prolonged chronic allergic diseases, insufficiently tr
Humanity is a disease became known in the XVII century, when the doctor Sinusitis first described its symptoms.
According to medical statistics, in our country sinusitis is one of the most common diseases.After all, they suffer from 20 to 30% among hospitalized in ENT hospitals patients!
main signs and symptoms of sinusitis
Even a layman quite easy to determine when, in this case there is sinusitis, and not some banal colds.It is only necessary to carefully analyze all the painful symptoms of sinusitis.And it is a violation of nasal breathing, a feeling of tension or pain in the affected sinus, nasal discharge, violations of smell on the affected side, photophobia, and watery eyes, headaches.
When sinus pain are often vague or localized in the forehead, in the temporal region, and they occur at certain times of the day (for example, from the morning until the patient is not otsmorkalsya, but can also occur during the day and in the evening).At the same time a severe headache becomes sharper and expressions with pressure on the area of the affected sinus, may be aggravated by sneezing, coughing or even when the tilt of the head.
If symptoms of sinusitis are accompanied by a runny nose, the nose moves mucous or pus.
Against the background of the patient's nasal congestion nasal voice usually gets cast.
In acute maxillary sinusitis temperature often rises to 38 ° C and above.
sinusitis may be accompanied by weakness, fatigue, lack of sleep and appetite disorders.
Important!If you have a cold, in which a runny nose lasts for more than two weeks if there was a nasal voice, and by sneezing and coughing, you began to feel the weight on both sides of the nose, these well-defined symptoms should you as quickly as possible to bring to a consultation with ENT doctor!
Having sinusitis symptoms: treatment of folk remedies will not help!
In cases not started, which should determine the doctor, sinusitis treatment is usually conservative.It is to ensure that the outflow of fluid from the maxillary sinus.To recommend that patients instillation into the nasal cavity of vasoconstrictors, such as 2% ephedrine Sanorin, Naphazoline and their analogs.If developing sinusitis and its symptoms, the national treatment should start only after consultation with an ENT doctor, as it may require antibiotic therapy.
Of the more modern pharmaceutical preparations are Nazol (oxymetazoline) and Euphorbium kompozitum Nazentropfen S.
also can be given by mouth dekaris (levamisole) - 100-150 mg per day for 3 days, followed by a two-week break or amoksiklav PA1tablet 3 times a day.Attention!Possible allergies!
most commonly prescribed as anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and analgesic drugs (from aspirin, ibuprofen tsitramona before and solpadein).When symptoms of sinusitis treatment can be used folk remedies as an additional sanction.
addition, ENT specialists prescribe for the treatment of physiotherapy (UHF, etc.), Exposure solljuks lamp, blue light.If sinusitis becomes chronic, it is often recommended to conduct acupuncture.
Traditional recipes, methods and means of treatment of sinusitis
For the treatment of sinusitis folk remedies can be recommended for the treatment of sinusitis the following recipes:
1. In the morning or evening, lie down on the pillow so that the head was thrown back, and drip in everynostril on 5-7 drops of melted butter, then lie down for 20-30 minutes.
2. A good therapeutic effect can give and use the brew: brew separately in a glass of boiling water 15 g of herb St. John's wort, 10 g of chamomile flowers and 10 grams Cudweed.The resulting mix infusions and bury the mixture in each nostril 5 drops 3-4 times daily.The course of treatment - up to 7 days.
3. Effective may also be such traditional methods of treatment of sinusitis is lubrication fresh sheet of Kalanchoe juice nasal mucosa 2 times a day.
4. Folk sinusitis treatment recipes include the following method: the skin over the site of the lesion then polish garlic and then rub a mixture of birch charcoal with fresh juice of burdock root for 20-30 minutes.In total, it is desirable to make 2-3 such procedures.
5. Rinse the nasal cavity with warm water, to which is added a small amount of iodine tincture or a weak solution of potassium permanganate pink.
6. You can apply the ointment: Mix 1 tablespoon of juice from the root of cyclamen houseplant (it can be purchased at flower shops), juice of onion, kalanchoe juice, honey, aloe juice and ointment Vishnevsky.Next, soak in this part of 2 cotton swabs or a match, put them in each nostril 30 minutes.The course of treatment - 1 month.
7. In the countryside is still often used following an unusual treatment: well-heated red brick, put it on the bottom of the bucket, then poured brick "tea fungus" and close with his head sheet or blanket, breathing steam for 5-7 minutes.Then drink half a cup of infusion of tea fungus and in addition it instilled in each nostril 3-4 drops.After this procedure stacked bed 30 to 40 minutes.This procedure is usually carried out in the evenings.The course of treatment - from 7 to 12 days.In the case of chronic sinusitis courses of this treatment is repeated in 3-4 weeks.